Effective Date: 1 May 2022
We recognise the importance of your privacy and your right to control your Personal Information. KidsWantU is
committed to protecting your privacy and respecting and upholding your rights in your dealings with us. We do not sell
or rent your details to any third parties
We will only use your personal information in compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the
Australian Privacy Laws (Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and to the extent applicable, with the EU General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR) and any replacement legislation or regulation or guidelines and standards governing the use, storage,
or transmission of personal data.
We may collect and store:
• your contact details (name, address, email)
• your use or purchase of our products or services
• your experience with our products or services and online presence
• your circumstances and such other information that is relevant to the products or services we provide to you
• your attendance at physical or online events held by us (including webinars and podcasts)
• how you use our apps and online sites. For example, URL clicks, products and services views, how long you are
on our pages and other actions
• we may also collect any additional information you provide while interacting with us
your usage of our services (for instance, third-party websites you visit to better understand your preferences
and what types of products and services you may be interested in)
• the IP address of your mobile device, mobile operating system, your mobile unique device ID, the type of mobile
internet browsers you use, and information about how you use the Application. This information is used in an
aggregated manner to analyse how people use our Application such that we can improve our service.
• feedback, market research and opinion polls provided by you
Protection for children while using the internet or apps is another of our priorities. We encourage parents, carers and
guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide the online activity of minors.
KidsWantU does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. If you think that
your child provided this information on our websites or apps, contact us immediately. We will endeavour to promptly
remove such information from our records. To protect this Personal Information, we may require proof of relationship
and identification from you before action.
We may collect information when you:
• download and subscribe to our apps
• interact with our social media pages
• complete any sign-up forms, landing pages or send us a direct message via social media or an email to any of our
• participate in events, promotions, and giveaways
• answer our request for additional data such as customer surveys
• accept our cookies and other tracking technologies on any device you use to interact with us
• voluntarily submit your data to us for any reason
Our apps and websites collect data and information for the purpose of:
• providing you customised products, services, or information
• improving our products and services and better understanding your needs
• tracking usage or purchase history
• customer support
• detecting and preventing fraud
• making your experience with our products or services pleasant and efficient
• profiling for product or services recommendations
• providing you with generalised, targeted, or personalised information about events, other products, services, or
opportunities that may be of interest through marketing material (with your consent), offers, promotions,
newsletters, blogs and video training
Express2Fun Pty Ltd, trading as KidsWantU, may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to
telephone, email, SMS or mail
We may disclose your data:
• as required by law subject to our obligations
• with your consent
• within our business
• to send you marketing material (with your permission)
• to process your participation in any promotions and giveaways (including contacting you, displaying your name
online and on our social media platforms)
• share with third parties to enable us to provide our products or services such as Google Analytics, Facebook
insights, App stores, professional and legal advisors, suppliers, payment processors, MailChimp
• to use or share aggregate or anonymous data collected, including activity data, to understand or improve the
• If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to
transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and nonpersonal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser
under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and
where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security and storage of the data we collect
We maintain reasonable and appropriate administrative and technical safeguards within our direct control to help
protect your data from misuse, interference, and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure,
• password access to accounts
• storing electronic data with reputable third-party storage providers who have appropriate security protections
• limiting access to personal information only to individuals within our company who need to know
• some app data will be stored on your device to ensure optimal use and is not accessible by us
• other data drawn is secured and stored with Australian and New Zealand service providers
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to
destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be
stored in client files that we will keep for a minimum of 7 years.
Our products and services may contain links to other organisations or their websites. We are not responsible for the
privacy practices of other websites.
We encourage users to be aware when they leave the KidsWantU to read the privacy statements of other websites that
Opting out, accessing or removing your personal information
• you may withdraw your consent to us collecting, storing, using and disclosing your personal information under
• any direct marketing communication will display an actionable option for you to opt not to receive any further
• you can request to access your personal information or seek to have it corrected at any time by contacting us via
the Contact Us page on our websites or by emailing email@example.com. we will provide you with the
information within 30 days of your request unless doing so would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of
others (for example, another person’s confidentiality or intellectual property rights).
• we will not charge any fee for your access request. Still, we may charge an administrative fee for providing a
copy of your Personal Information.
• we will tell you if we can’t comply with your request and why.
The right to be forgotten
You have the right to request that your data be erased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you make that request, we
have one month to delete all information about you, except to the extent of any information we are required to hold
due to our legal obligations.
at our sole discretion. Upon posting the changes on our website, apps, or other communications, all modifications will
Date will always be displayed at the head of this document.